Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Last Wednesday's Classes

A bit behind in putting on last weeks class. Some of the ladies had a go at making 3D christmas bells and took them home to stuff them, this is the part I try and get my DD Sara to help me with!
I hope the ladies remember to bring the finished bells, so we can see them all stuffed. Mariya brought some projects she had been making at home, for herself.
And Amélia had been working on her log cabin blocks at home and brought them in to decide which why they were going to go. And in the end we decided on this format.

In the afternoon a few decided to stay on from the morning group and Gertrudes started quilting her christmas tree skirt.

And Manuela took the opportunity to make the bag with the drawstring which she had missed the other week. And here it is finished.


We had a new lady to the group called Maria Carmo, who started making the Rail Fence tablerunner in christmas fabric and managed to get the quarter inch spot on.

This Wednesday we have a class on Christmas balls. Here are two I have made.




2 comments:

  1. oh the cristmas skrit is nice and i realy like t the pinha and the ball
    your daugther
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Helen it´s very very nice job!!
    I hope to see you soon.
    Sorry for my english
    Paula

    ReplyDelete