Sunday, April 25, 2010

Saturday at Arco Iris a Metro

Well didn't get a chance to take photographs of the class on Saturday, only this one. It was done my Mariana who is 12 years old. Isn't it lovely. It was her first attempt.
The class was very busy with pupils and quiet a few ladies came just to do some shopping for fabric and the shelves at the end of the visit by these ladies was well........
I will be much happier when the shop has been altered, so that all the ladies are in one place and I can get to them easier!
Today I have decided to take a rest from quilting after yesterday's class, but tomorrow back to my sewing room. I will most probably just sit this afternoon and do some cross stitch, which I haven't touched for quiet a few weeks or is it months.

No comments:

Post a Comment