Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday Class

Today we had various projects going on and it was a busy class which didn't leave me time to take many photos in fact only two! Of which there were 3 new ladies.
I managed to take a photo of Maria's placemats which we have adapted from the original Heart Table Runner we were doing last month. She has made the table runner and now sets out to make 8 placemats with the heart appearing in different places, of which two are here below.


This photo I took at the end of a class, of the trimings a lady left behind from cutting her rainbow of fabrics.

I am off tomorrow to the UK to be attend a workshop at and also to visit my family. It is only a short visit as I will be back home on the Sunday! Here are the fabrics I will be using.


I shall show you more next week when I return from the UK.


No comments:

Post a Comment